Class Action Lawsuits

Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers in Los Angeles

Proven Track Record Winning Settlements for Our Clients

When consumers are harmed by the unfair or negligent practices of a large company, the damages are often too small to support an individual lawsuit. Imagine, for example, that a business sold a service for a small monthly fee. Although the contract did not contain a late fee provision, the company also illegally charged customers with a $7 late fee. Few people would be inclined to go to the trouble of filing a lawsuit to get such a small sum back, leaving the business free to continue applying illegal charges. At Frontier, our Los Angeles class action lawsuit attorneys have helped thousands of people to join forces to fight back.

Schedule a free consultation about filing your case. Call (844) 934-1245 or contact us online to get started.

Common Types of Class Action Lawsuits

A class action lawsuit can address any type of legal wrong that impacts a large number of people in a very similar way.

Some of the most common examples include:

Connecting with the Right Attorney for a Class Action Lawsuit

Most people harmed by a product or service do not think in terms of a class action lawsuit. But, if your claim is common to a large number of people, a class action may be the best way to approach the case.

These lawsuits must be certified by the court, and one of the determinations a judge must make is whether the attorney representing the named plaintiff has the skills, experience, and resources necessarily to effectively represent the class. If you believe that your claim could be the basis for a class action, it is in your best interest to seek out a lawyer with extensive litigation experience.

California Private Attorneys General Act

The California Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) empowers workers to bring certain types of employment claims on behalf of the California Labor and Workforce Development Agency (LWDA). When an employee or former employee brings a claim under PAGA, LWDA receives 75% of the award or settlement, with the remaining 25% going to compensate the impacted workers.

The statute also provides for attorney fees and reimbursement of costs incurred by the successful plaintiff. Bringing a PAGA suit is procedurally different from other types of civil lawsuits, so it is best to consult an attorney early and to work with a lawyer who is experienced with PAGA claims.

Get More Information about California Class Actions

If you believe that your claim could form the basis of a class action lawsuit, or if you have a claim under the Labor Code that might give rise to a PAGA suit, consulting with an experienced class action lawyer should be your next step.

Schedule a free consultation right now by dialing (844) 934-1245.

Client Reviews

We're Honored to Help Our Clients
  • “Very professional and made it all bout there clients and frontier law made me feel important and quick to respond back with any questions or concerns I had. Definitely recommend frontier law to my ...”

    - Felipe R.
  • “Frontier Law Center is awesome they took my cases and won. I'm very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone. They are a 5 star law firm that goes above and beyond.”

    - Alvin M.
  • “They are very responsive and extremely helpful with everything I have asked and needed with my current situation”

    - Christopher R.
  • “Excellent place, very responsive and helping, enjoyed working together!”

    - Farman A.
  • “Theodore and Manny and everyone I spoke to was very professional an always returned my calls, they didnt mind all my questions. They were great an not only helped me but also helped my coworkers. I ...”

    - Deborah C.
/

Frontier Law Center

Why Are We the Best Choice for You?
  • Free Phone Consultation & Case Evaluation
  • English & Spanish Services Available
  • Efficient & Organized Cases
  • We Care & Are Ready to Fight
  • Above & Beyond Service for Excellent Results
  • Hold Ourselves to the Highest Standards

We're Ready To Help You

Call (844) 934-1245 or fill out the form below for a free consultation.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.